The Finance, Administration and Manufacturing division is comprised of three departments. Those departments are further broken down into several units. Finance has both the Credit Team and the Accounts Team. Administration is consists of the Human Resource, Inventory, IT and Administration departments. Manufacturing is the largest of all these. They include all employees who work in the nail, wire, fence, roofing and treatment plants.
ARC is dedicated to maintaining efficient systems that will help to grow our business and help us serve our customers. Information Technology, is an integral part of this process. Our IT Team consists of the Assistant Vice President in charge of Administration, Ms. Choanne Bailey. She has overall responsibility for Human Resource, Inventory and Information Technology. Our IT Officer, oversees all network and hardware issues.
Our Human Resource department is an important element to our employee well-being in any business, no matter how small. HR responsibilities include payroll, benefits, hiring, firing, and keeping up to date with laws.
ARC Manufacturing has a robust Inventory Team, which consists of five Inventory Officers at the Kingston location. They are Melissa Merchant, O’Jay Graham, Jerome Rose, Maurice Williams and Peta-gay Perkins. These dedicated professionals see to a variety of tasks that keeps our business ready to serve our customers, at the drop of a hat. Their duties include:
– Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels; processing purchasing orders as required; tracking orders and investigating problems.
– Recording purchases, maintaining database, performing physical count of inventory, and reconciling actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
– Receiving, unpacking, and delivering goods; re-stocking items as necessary; labeling shelves.
– Processing and/or approving invoices for payment.
– Processing and documenting returns as required following established procedures
ARC Manufacturing has great support staff. They comprise of our administrative assistants, sometimes referred to as an office clerk, secretary, or receptionists. They perform routine clerical and organizational tasks as well as organize files, draft messages, schedule appointments and support other staff. Ms. Sandra Wynter, is located at the front desk and greets all our visitors.
In Montego Bay, Ms. Khodi-ann Cummings provides support for the staff.
ARC Manufacturing E-Cart Coming Soon. Dismiss